Your Professional Training Account (Compte Personnel de Formation (CPF))
enables you to acquire training rights and credits that you can use throughout your working life.
With your CPF, you can choose any of the French courses offered by the Alliance Française de Bordeaux. Find out more about our training courses available on the CPF platform by clicking here.
Please note that when you register via the CPF, you are obliged to register for the TCF exam in order to finalise and certify your training. The other exams we offer cannot be funded by the CPF.
The CPF is available to all employees, whether French or foreign, working or having worked in France. You retain these rights even if you change employers or lose your job.
The costs of the training are covered up to your available CPF amount.
– Each year your account is automatically credited with €500 if you have worked full-time. The maximum amount is €5000.
– For low-skilled workers and employees recognised as disabled, the fund is topped up by €800 a year. The maximum amount is €8000.
– If you work part-time, your entitlement is calculated on a pro rata basis.
- How can I register for AF Bordeaux courses using my CPF account?
- Visit the Compte Personnel de Formation website to create your account and consult your rights.*
- Then you need to create a verified digital identity to access our training courses. To do this, you have 3 options:
– Directly and quickly online via this link (only available to holders of a French identity document or a residence permit valid for more than 5 years): L’Identité Numérique avec La Poste
– By completing this form and sending it by post: Formulaire Identité Numérique – Alternative Process
– By visiting your nearest post office.
- Once you have created your account and verified your identity, you can access all our training courses by clicking here .
- Click on “request a quote”. We will receive your request.
- We will contact you to propose the dates of the training course and the TCF exam (IRN or TP). We will validate your request once we have received your confirmation.
- Log in to your CPF account to accept the course.
- We will send you a confirmation email with all the details.
*If you are a public service employee, please create your account on the Civil Service Portal.
The Alliance Française of Bordeaux will assist you for the creation of your account and the funding of your training course! Ask for our French level test and we will contact you for a quick oral interview to establish your training programme.
Any other question? You can find out more here.